Monday 20 June 2016

"Final Fantasy X" End Theme Part 1: Original Guitar Arrangement [Free Ta...




Hi everyone. Final Fantasy X from the Final Fantasy series was a killer game with a killer soundtrack. Here is the first section of the ending music to the game.

 The original music was written by Nobuo Uematsu, Masashi Hamauzu, and Junya Nakano. The most famous song is probably 'Suteki Da Ne' sung by RIKKI. It was originally released on the Playstation 2 platform in 2001 and in 2014 it was released for Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita as 'Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster'.

Transcribing this was a real joy. I checked out a few online piano transcriptions but they were mostly wrong so I ended up listening closely and transcribing it as well as I could. 

My full transcription including tablature and notation is available for free to my Youtube subscribers. So, if you wish to have a copy just subscribe to my channel and leave a comment or send me a message with your email address and I will happily send you my transcription. Be sure to watch my tutorials for the song and have the transcription beside you so that you can learn this wonderful song quickly and easily.

Let your fingers fly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers