Tuesday 7 June 2016

JTC June 2016 'Rock the Funk' [Takamine TNV460SC; Joshua Rogers]



Jam Track Central create backing tracks once a month for guitarists to jam over. All they ask is that you video your jam and then post it to YouTube and then post that link on the JTC Facebook page. Doing this not only helps you to improve your chops but it also exposes you to the multitude of great players that share their 'jams' on the page too. 


This June 2016 jam is my fourth jam that I have contributed to the group. I had fun recording and I used my iPhone 6 to capture the sound and video. My guitar is a Takamine TNV460SC that I had bought from a guy in New Zealand that no longer needed it. It was an awesome score as Takamine no longer make these guitars - and it was a top of the line guitar at an extremely reasonable price.

If you get enough likes or if your jam is considered to be one of the most awesome then it will be combined with a couple of other jammers' jams and posted on the official JTC YouTube channel. 

Have fun checking out the jams and don't forget to head to the Facebook page and join if you want to be part of this amazing group of guitarists.



Let your fingers fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers