Wednesday 22 June 2016

Adelita - Francisco Tarrega "Guitar Tutoria In 4K!" [Note-By-Note; Free ...


Adelita by Francisco Tarrega (Tutorial)


Hi fellow guitar slingers! Here is my highly anticipated tutorial for one of Franciso Tarrega's most beautiful yet simple pieces of idiomatic Spanish guitar music. Tarrega was born in Spain on the 21st of November, 1852 and died on the 15th of December, 1909. During his life he wrote a prolific number of pieces for the guitar and was heavily responsible for developing an extensive repertoire for the instrument and leading significant advances in guitar technique and pedagogy. 

Performance Breakdown:

In my tutorial I offer suggestions for performance and as with many of my other instructional videos I provide tabs/notation combined with timing instructions in the 'Description' area of the YouTube video page. This feature will help you to quickly find any given set of 4 bars without the necessity to scroll through the video trying to find where you were before or a particular bar to learn.
  • Pull-offs throughout in the first section melody
  • Rest strokes to accentuate the melody in both sections
  • Key of E minor then to the tonic major - E major
  • Use sul tasto and rubato to bring the piece alive

My Guitar Tutorials Playlist on Youtube:



Conclusion:

My full transcription including tablature and notation is available for free to my Youtube subscribers. So, if you wish to have a copy just subscribe to my channel and leave a comment or send me a message with your email address and I will happily send you my transcription. Be sure to watch my tutorials for the song and have the transcription beside you so that you can learn this wonderful song quickly and easily.

Let your fingers fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers