Sunday 19 June 2016

Minuet In G - J. S. Bach "Guitar Tutorial In 4K!" [Note By Note; Free T...


Here is my first guitar tutorial shot using 4K resolution and it's awesome! Close ups look very clear and it is super easy to see both hands in high detail. This makes for a superior and immersive learning experience.  I used a Panasonic Lumix G7 with a Takstar SGC-598 microphone attached to the top of the camera. Here's a couple of links to each of those products:



Minuet In G is a beautiful yet simple piece written by Johann Sebastian Bach around 300 years ago. I first learned this song back in high school (I won't mention how many years ago that was). I think I learned it just a couple of years after Bach wrote it...

In this tutorial I show you how to play the first half of the song including fingering for both hands, rhythm, and expressive touches like sul tasto, ponticello, rubato and more to help you really bring this lovely piece to life!

My full transcription including tablature and notation is available for free to my Youtube subscribers. So, if you wish to have a copy just subscribe to my channel and leave a comment or send me a message with your email address and I will happily send you my transcription. Be sure to watch my tutorials for the song and have the transcription beside you so that you can learn this wonderful song quickly and easily.

Let your fingers fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers