Monday 20 June 2016

Scarlett Johansson - "Trust In Me" from The Jungle Book: Acoustic/Classi...



Trust In Me - Classical Guitar 

Here's my acoustic/classical guitar arrangement of Kaa's song "Trust In Me" as sung by Scarlett Johannson in the Disney remake of The Jungle Book. To be honest I couldn't even remember this song from the original movie. I was really young when I saw the movie so thanks to YouTube I found a snippet of the actual version from the movie.

My transcription is not the transcription that Scarlett Johansson sings in the new movie. Selena Gomez also did a version of this in 2010.

My transcription is actually based on the original movie version but of course the new version and the old versions are almost identical except for a key change and a different solo toward the end of the song. You may note that in the video I wore my snakeskin themed hoodie - I thought it was a nice touch considering the movie content. Do you agree? I also end the video with a "Hssssssss". For some reason I just felt I had to do that - don't ask me why. In this video I have transcribed a combination of the orchestral parts combined with the singing. Here is a link to my tutorial:

Trust In Me - Tutorial

My full transcription including tablature and notation is available for free to my Youtube subscribers. So, if you wish to have a copy just subscribe to my channel and leave a comment or send me a message with your email address and I will happily send you my transcription. Be sure to watch my tutorials for the song and have the transcription beside you so that you can learn this wonderful song quickly and easily.

Let your fingers fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers