Wednesday 4 May 2016

Joshua Rogers "LIVE" JTC 'Hendrix' May 2016 Jam Track Central Ibanez J-C...


Jam Track Central create backing tracks once a month for guitarists to jam over. All they ask is that you video your jam and then post it to YouTube and then post that link on the JTC Facebook page. Doing this not only helps you to improve your chops but it also exposes you to the multitude of great players that share their 'jams' on the page too. 


The April 2016 jam is my second jam that I have contributed to the group. I had fun recording and I used my iPhone 6 to capture the sound and video live at my gig at the Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai hotels' Eden Garden Rooftop Bar. The guitar I'm using is my trusty Ibanez RG8527 seven string that I purchased in February 2016 from the second hand department at Ishibashi Music in Tokyo, Japan. Here's my review of the guitar:

Ibanez RG8527Z Review

Here is a link to Ishibashi Music in Japan (fear not as they have English speaking staff!)

Ishibashi Music Japan

If you get enough likes or if your jam is considered to be one of the most awesome then it will be combined with a couple of other jammers' jams and posted on the official JTC YouTube channel. 

Have fun checking out the jams and don't forget to head to the Facebook page and join if you want to be part of this amazing group of guitarists.


Let your fingers fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers